You're a part-time music lover? I am.
Start here for the best and better tunes of folk, jazz, psychedelic, blues and more.
I don’t like that. I’m not finished.
(At Arsenio Hall Show)
"This time ladies and gentleman it’s ‘Lady Bird’ and in this praticular number… ladies and gentleman… we feature… no one in praticular."
- "Everybody is making love / Or else expecting rain" - Desolation Row
- "With your pockets well protected at last / And your streetcar visions which you place on the grass / And your flesh like silk, and your face like glass / Who among them do they think could carry you? / Sad-eyed lady of the lowlands" - Sad-eyed lady of the lowlands
- "I said, ‘Hold it, Doc, a World War passed through my brain’" - Talkin’ World War III Blues
- "Time is a jet plane, it moves too fast / Oh, but what a shame if all we’ve shared can’t last / I can change, I swear, oh, oh / See what you can do / I can make it through / You can make it too" - You’re a Big Girl Now
- "Feel like my soul is beginning to expand / Look into my heart and you will sort of understand / You brought me here, now you’re trying to run me away /The writing’s on the wall, come read it, come see what it say" - Thunder On The Mountain
You want me to believe Bob Dylan - Masters Of War
Ah you and me
We should be together
We are all outlaws in the eyes of america
In order to survive we steal cheat lie forge fred hide and deal
We are obscene lawless hideous dangerous dirty violent and young
But we should be together
Come on all you people standing around
Our life’s too fine to let it die and
We can be together Jefferson Airplane - We Can Be Together
Seasons they change while cold blood is raining
I have been waiting beyond the years
Now over the skyline I see you’re travelling
Brothers from all time gathering here
Come let us build the ship of the future
In an ancient pattern that journeys far
Come let us set sail for the always island
Through seas of leaving to the summer stars
Seasons they change but with gaze unchanging
O deep eyed sisters is it you I see?
Seeds of beauty ye bear within you
Of unborn children glad and free
Within your fingers the fates are spinning
The sacred binding of the yellow grain
Scattered we were when the long night was breaking
But in the bright morning converse again.
Well, if you, my love, must think that-a-way
I’m sure your mind is roamin’
I’m sure your heart is not with me
But with the country to where you’re goin’
So take heed, take heed of the western wind
Take heed of the stormy weather
And yes, there’s something you can send back to me
Spanish boots of Spanish leather